Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

to all my family, friends, bloggers and stalkers too. LOL I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  Mine was filled to the rim with greatness.  My home was filled with family and friends this holiday season and that is truly what I enjoy the most.

The festivites started on December 23 for my brother and cousins birthday. Since my brother was leaving for Christmas and New Years to celebrate with his wife's family, we celebrated a couple of days early.  It was great spending time with the cousins and exchanging Christmas presents.  I sure hope someone in my family took a picture blowing out the candles because I sure would like one. Hint!Hint!






December 24 was celebrated at my in-laws house.  It was great to catch up with old friends.  I haven't seen this couple since our wedding day almost 7 years ago.  This was a nice surprise for my husband.  My husband and his dad have a tradition of making a big in a "chinesse box".  This really doesn't translate well in English but they roast the pork for many, many, many hours and then we eat it in a minute...




Christmas morning gives me so much joy.  My boy was so surprised that he got everything he asked for.  Since he doesn't believe in Santa I really need to make him sweat a little so he can have some type of surprise.  For weeks, I've been telling him since he didn't make his wishlist that I was not spending any money on stuff he wasn't going to use.  We took him to Universal Studios with a friend so I told him that was his gift.  The look on his face was priceless.


Even I received some great presents.  My husband played a joke on me and wrapped my presents with newspaper. 


We visited family and friends in the evening, exchanged presents and just had fun...




The best way to end the evening was seeing my beautiful God daughter Grace on her very first Christmas... I love this little girl so much and it's so awesome to have a baby in the family again that I can spoil.  This is one of my favorite photos. D looks terrified holding her and she is having a ball.



I'm off to pick up the mess in this house and continue working on my December Daily.  I'm determined to finish before starting any new projects. 

Peace, joy and happiness...

2 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Good to see you blogging! Merry Christmas, friend! :)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

You blogged :) cool!!! Merry Christmas my friend!! So glad to share with you this blessed day... Gracie had a blast. She loves her Madrina :) xoxo